For over a dozen years as a proud Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) native based in Hong Kong, Gina led mission-critical mandates across the Asia Pacific for Fortune 500 insurance companies and banks. Some sample focus areas:
- Culture and Conduct with AIA Insurance
- Financial Crimes Risk Transformation for HSBC
- M&A / integrations via Zurich Insurance plus RBS
- the onsite Asia review of Sun Life Financial (SLF) by the Canadian regulator Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)
In spring 2019, Gina repatriated to Canada for an SLF Global Compliance assignment in its Waterloo office.
Having joined Risky Women in Asia, Gina now serves as their Ambassador to North America. Should you have ideas for related Risky Women dialogue, please reach out to her.
As well, Gina holds a few other areas of expertise and passion. Feel welcome to ask her about:
- Emergency Measures, including her experience as a member of the Ontario (Canada) Government SARS response team and her related training with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) (USA)
- coaching, and her preference for an integrated approach when striving for one's unique and personal best
- being a licensed Drone Pilot, with a proven ability to navigate changing winds