Since 2014 Risky Women has been connecting, celebrating and championing women in Risk, Regulation and Compliance. Women to Watch is our campaign to showcase the immense talents in the industry and amplify the voices of those doing great work toward a better future.
The challenge remains real and we need to keep our focus on change. For example the global fintech founder community is made up of just 7% women (Deloitte) and diverse companies are 33% more likely to have greater financial returns than their less-diverse industry peers (McKinsey).
This edition of Women to Watch highlights women from Singapore to the US, India to Luxembourg. Check out their profiles and get to know them!
- Amii Barnard-Bahn – Managing Principal @ Barnard-Bahn Coaching & Consulting
- Anastasia Dokuchaeva – Head of Product @ ClauseMatch
- Anastasia Savvateeva – Senior Compliance Officer @ Pictet Group
- Anuradha Lipare – Head of Data Security and Privacy, IT GRC @ Gojek (GoTo Group)
- Elke Biechele – CEO @ RisikoTek
- Grace Chong – Of Counsel (Singapore and HK) – Regulatory & ICT Lead @ Simmons & Simmons
- Kristen Drobnis – Chief Risk Officer @ Commonwealth Financial Network
- Michele Wucker – Founder & CEO @ Gray Rhino & Company
- Mona Zoet – Founder & CEO @ RegPac Revolution
- Oonagh van den Berg – CEO & Founder @ RAW Compliance
- Vandana Verma Sehgal – Security Solutions Architect – India Software Labs @ IBM
It’s time to Shine! If you are a Risky Woman or know a Risky Woman, nominate now!